Fr Pio de Brito was a Diocesan Priest who was the Vicar at the Church of Our Lady of the Rosary at Curca. The Our Lady of Rosary Church at Curca, Goa is one of the oldest Goan Churches which was built in the 17th Century. He also worked as the Vicar in the Church of Sao Braz (St Blaise) at Gandaulim, Goa. The St Blaise Church in Goa was built in 1563.He was a native of Santo Estevao, Goa. He was also the Vicar at the Church of St Andrew at Goa Velha, Goa.