Fr Pedro Paulo Quiterio de Sousa was a Diocesan Priest who worked as the Vicar in the Church of Sao Braz (St Blaise) at Gandaulim, Goa. The St Blaise Church in Goa was built in 1563. He was then transferred to Penha de Franca, Goa. He was a native of Parra, Goa. He died while in service at Calangute on 1-11-1863.