Frei Luis de Piedade was an Augustinian Vicar who worked in the Church of St John the Evangelist in Neura, Goa. The Church of St John the Evangelist was built in 1541. He was a native of Miranda do Corvo. He was the son of Manuel Francisco and Maria Colho and was born in Miranda do Corvo. He worked with the Provincial Commissary of Bengal in 1693, the Commissary of the Holy Office and the Visitator of the Bishopric of Mylapore in 1698. He passed away in the convent of Graca ( Grace) in Goa on 17th December 1715. He was the Vicar at Neura..