Fr Jose Peres da Silva was a Diocesan priest who was the Vicar at the Church of Our Lady of the Rosary at Curca in Goa. The Our Lady of Rosary Church at Curca, Goa is one of the oldest Goan Churches which was built in the 17th Century. He was a native of Neura, Goa. He was also the Prior of the Collegiate of Our Lady of Rosary. He also worked at the parish of St Andrew, Goa Velha. He passed away on 10 March 1798.