Can Fr Joaquim Mariano Tertuliano Wilson da Saotissima Trinidade Almeida was a Diocesan Priest who worked as the Vicar in the Church of Sao Pedro, Panelim, Goa. The St Peter’s Church in Goa was built in 1542. He was the Vicar at Holy Spirit Church, Margao. He was then Parish Priest at St Peters Church, Goa. He was also Episcopal Vicar of South Zone and Dean of Old Goa Deanery. He was then Director of the Clergy Home, Alto Porvorim, Goa. He was a Canon of the Chapter of Se Cathedral Old Goa in 2000. He was relieved of his posts in 2008. He passed away in 2016.