Fr Jeronimo Gonzaga de Braganza was a Diocesan priest who was the Vicar at the Church of Our Lady of the Rosary at Curca in Goa. The Our Lady of Rosary Church at Curca, Goa is one of the oldest Goan Churches which was built in the 17th Century. He also worked as the Vicar in the Church of Sao Bartolomew, ( St. Bartolomeu), Chorao, Goa. The St Bartolomeu Church on the Island of Chorao in Goa was built in 1569. He then worked in the Church of Colvale. He was a native of Mapusa, Goa.