Fr Filipe Martias de Sousa was a Diocesan Priest who worked as the Vicar in the Church of Sao Pedro, Panelim, Goa. The St Peter’s Church in Goa was built in 1542. He was a native of Assagao, Goa. He was previously Chaplain at Marna. On 3 December 1956 he moved to Brasil. He Died on 26 March 1997 at Badem de Assagao, Goa.