Fr Felicio Paulo de Sousa was a Goan Diocesan Priest who worked in the Goan Church of Our Lady of Amparo(Refuge) at Mandur, Goa. The Our Lady of Refuge Church at Mandur, Goa was built in 1710. He was a native of Tivim, Goa. He was previously the Vicar of Azossim. He was relieved at his request in April 1924. He passed away in Tivim on 5 August 1937.