Fr Caetano Manuel Salvador de Saldanha was a Goan Diocesan Priest who worked in the Goan Church of St Andrew the Apostle at Goa Velha, Goa which was built in 1583. He was a native of Saligao, Goa. He was previously the vicar of Mormugao. He passed away in his native village of Saligao at 5 pm on 05 March 1875. He was laid to rest in the transept of the Saligao Church.