Fr Antonio Inocencio Carvalho was a Diocesan Priest who worked as the Vicar in the Church of Sao Bartolomew, (St. Bartolomeu), Chorao, Goa. The St Bartolomeu Church on the Island of Chorao in Goa was built in 1569. He was a native of Chandor, Goa. He was previously the Vicar of Chicalim, Goa. He was relieved from service at his request on 3 November 1906. He died on 3 December 1912.