Fr Antonio Alvaro Pinto was a Diocesan Priest who worked as the Vicar in the Church of Sao Bartolomew, (St. Bartolomeu), Chorao, Goa. The St Bartolomeu Church on the Island of Chorao in Goa was built in 1569. He was a native of Guirim, Goa. He was promoted as Prior of Se de Diu. He died on 04 September 2003.