Franciscan Sisters of St. Mary of the Angels (S.M.A.)
In Goa since 1996
Brief Historical Background:
The Congregation was founded at Angers, France in 1871. The Sisters came to India(Mhow) in 1892. They dedicate themselves to the adoration of the Eucharistic Lord, to Education, Social and Pastoral work.
Park Place Pastoral Centre, Wincester Road, Wickham Fareham (Hants), U.K. Tel & Fax: 0139 – 835810
St Mary’s Convent Mhow, Madhya Pradesh 453 441 Telephone & Fax: 07324/273473 Email: email@example.com