Franciscan Missionaries of Mary (F.M.M.)
In Goa since 1954
Brief Historical Background:
This International congregation of Pontifical Right was founded in the year 1877 in Ootacamund by Blessed Mary of the Passion. The present general head quarters of this Institute are in Rome. The Sisters are dedicated to missionary work of every type, according to local needs, in the manner of Francis of Assisi and with Mary as the model of their life. 7469 sisters of 82 nationalities bring the Good News to 77 countries.
Case Sant’ Elena, Via giusti, 12, 00185 ROMA Tel: 06704 53555/ 06772 07458. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Villa Theresa 66 Dr Gopalrao Deshmukh Marg, Mumbai 26. Tel: 022 23864598 Fax: 23874916. Email: email@example.com