The Holy Magi Kings Church, Reis Magos, Goa

The Magi Kings Church, Reis Magos, Goa

The Holy Magi Kings Church, Reis Magos, Goa is popularly known as ‘The Reis Magos Church’ locally in Goa, The first mass in the Province of Bardez was celebrated here at The Holy Magi Kings Church, Reis Magos, Goa in 1550. The Parish Church, dedicated to the Magi Kings (Reis Magos), came up in 1555. It was known as ‘Royal Church’ maintained wholly by the State under the Portuguese government. The Reis Magos Church was restored and declared a National Monument in 1932 by the erstwhile Portuguese government.

The Religious Orders based in the Parish of The Holy Magi Kings Church, Reis Magos, Goa are
The Presentation Sister (PBVM) based at Deepanjali, Sonarbhatt, Verem, Reis Magos, Goa 403114.

The number of Catholics in the Parish of The Holy Magi Kings Church, Reis Magos, Goa is 1250.
The Feast of The Holy Magi Kings Church, Reis Magos, Goa is celebrated on 6th January every year.

The Chapels without Chaplains in the Parish of The Holy Magi Kings Church, Reis Magos, Goa are
Our Lady of Necessities Chapel, Reis Magos, Goa.
Our Lady of all Good Chapel, Reis Magos, Goa.

The Parish Priest of The Holy Magi Kings Church, Reis Magos, Goa is Fr Antonio Angelo Bonamis.
The Address of the Reis Magos Church is The Holy Magi Kings Church, Reis Magos, Goa 403114.
The telephone contact number of The Holy Magi Kings Church, Reis Magos, Goa is 0832 2402370.
The website of The Holy Magi Kings Church, Reis Magos, Goa is www.churchreismagos.com

Chapel

Upcoming Events

Map

Patron Saint