St. Sebastian Church, Calvim, Goa is called ‘Sao Sebastiao Igreja em Calvim, Goa’ in Portuguese. St. Sebastian Church, Calvim, Goa is popularly called ‘The Calvim Church’ locally in Goa. The Calvim Church was originally a chapel built by the islanders of Calvim on 2.12.1864. The Calvim Chapel was rebuilt in 1934 and blessed on 24.1.1935. The Calvim chapel was affiliated to the Parish of Aldona. The Calvim church originated when the Calvim chapel was was delinked and elevated to the Calvim parish church in 1980.
The Number of Catholics in the Parish of St. Sebastian Church, Calvim, Goa is 440.
The Feast of St. Sebastian Church at Calvim, Goa is celebrated on 15th May every year.
The Address of the Calvim Church is St. Sebastian Church at Calvim, Carona, Goa 403 523.