St. Michael the Archangel Church, Taleigao, Goa

St Michael the Archangel Church Taleigao Goa

The St Michael the Archangel Church, Taleigao, Goa is Popularly called ‘The Taleigao Church’ locally in Goa. The Taleigao Church was founded by the Dominican order in Goa in 1544.  From 1776, the Taleigao church has been under the charge of the Diocesan Clergy. The Taleigao church was renovated extensively in 1972.

The number of Catholics in the Parish of St. Michael the Archangel Church, Taleigao, Goa is 6,500.
The Feast of the Patron saint of the Taleigao church is celebrated on the 1st Sunday of October every year.

The Chapels without Chaplains in the  Parish of St. Michael the Archangel Church, Taleigao, Goa are
St. Francis Xavier Chapel, Caranzalem, Goa.

The Religious Order based in the Parish of The St. Michael the Archangel Church, Taleigao, Goa are
The Salesians of Don Bosco (SDB) based at  The Provincial house, Odxel, Goa
The Salesian Sisters (F.M.A.) also known as the Daughters of Mary Help of Christians based at The Auxilium Convent, Caranzalem, Goa.

Educational Institutions based in the Parish of St. Michael the Archangel Church, Taleigao, Goa
Don Bosco Primary School at Odxel, Taleigao, Goa. run by The salesians of Don Bosco (SDB)
The Auxilium Convent, Caranzalem, Goa. run by The Salesian Sisters (FMA)

The Parish Priest of St. Michael the Archangel Church, Taleigao, Goa is Fr Mariano Conceicao Chagas Da Silva.
The Assistant Priest is Fr Xavier Natividade Braganza and the Priest on Staff is Fr Andre Godinho.

The Address of the Taleigao church is St. Michael the Archangel Church, Taleigao, Goa 403003.
The Telephone Contact number of the St Michael the Archangel Church, Taleigao, Goa is 0832 2451416.
The Email address of St. Michael the Archangel Church, Taleigao, Goa is taleigaostmichael@gmail.com

 

 

 

Chapel

Upcoming Events

Mass Timings

  • Daily Mass in Konkani6.45 am, 7.30 am, (6.00 pm on Saturdays)
  • Sunday Mass in Konkani6.30 am. 8.00 am, 9.15 am, 5.30 pm

Map

Patron Saint

Religious Orders in the Parish