St. Cajetan Church, Bastora, Goa

St. Cajetan Church, Bastora, Goa

St. Cajetan Church, Bastora, Goa is called ‘Sao Caetano igreja em Bastora, Goa’ in Portuguese. The St. Cajetan Church, Bastora, Goa is popularly called ‘The Bastora Church’ locally in Goa. The Bastora Church was originally a primitive chapel built by the provision of 22.11.1752. The Bastora chapel was affiliated to the parish of Ucassaim. The Bastora church was upgraded to the rank of a parish church in 1947. In 2006, the Bastora Church building and the parochial house were entirely renovated.

The Religious Order based in the Parish of St. Cajetan Church, Bastora, Goa are
The Missionaries of St Francis of Sales (Fransalians) based at SFS Institute, Bastora, Mapusa, Goa.
The Sisters of the Cross of Chavanod (SCC) based at Holy Cross Convent, Bastora, Mapusa, Goa.

The Educational Institution based in the Parish of St. Cajetan Church, Bastora, Goa is
Holy Cross High School, Bastora, Goa run by the Sisters of the Cross of Chavanod.

The Chapel Chapel without a chaplain in the Parish of St. Cajetan Church, Bastora, Goa is
St. Anthony Chapel, Santa Cruz Vaddo, Bastora, Goa.

The Number of Catholics in the Parish of St. Cajetan Church at Bastora, Goa is 1750.
The Feast of St. Cajetan Church, Bastora at Goa is celebrated on 7th August every year.

The Parish Priest of St. Cajetan Church at Bastora, Goa is Fr Joseph John Fernandes.
The Address of the Bastora Church is St. Cajetan Church at Bastora, Mapusa, Goa 403507.

 

Chapel

Institutions in the Parish