St. Anthony Church, Panchwadi, Goa is popularly called ‘The Panchwadi’ church locally in Goa. The Panchwadi Church was originally a chapel built by a provision dated April 13, 1888. The Panchwadi Chapel was affiliated to the parish of Siroda. On December 7th, 1932, the Panchvaddi chapel was made a separate parish. The present Panchwadi church building was blessed and inaugurated on April 22, 1979.
Religious Orders based in the Parish of St. Anthony Church at Panchwadi, Goa
Sisters of Charity of Ss. Bartholomea Capitanio and Vincenza Gerosa (Bambina Sisters) (SCCG) based at Mea Niketan, Panchwadi, Curchorem, Goa.
Educational Institutions based in the Parish of St. Anthony Church at Panchwadi, Goa
Our Lady of Fatima Primary School, Mopa, Panchwadi, Goa run by (SCCG)
St Anthony’s High School, Amblai, Panchwadi, Goa.
The Number of Catholics in the Parish of St. Anthony Church, Panchwadi, Goa is 3500.
The Feast of St. Anthony Church, Panchwadi, Goa is celebrated on the 1st Sunday of May every year.
The Address of the Panchwadi church is St. Anthony Church, Panchwadi, Curchorem, Goa 403706.