St. Anthony Church, Cabo De Rama, Goa

Histroy:
The St. Anthony Church, Cabo De Rama, Goa is called ‘San Antonio Igreja em Cabo De Rama, Goa’ in Portuguese. The St. Anthony Church, Cabo De Rama, Goa is locally popular as the Cabo De Rama Church.  The Cabo De Rama church
was originally founded in 1591 as the Chapel of Cabo de Rama. The Cabo De Rama chapel was affiliated first to the church of the Saviour of Sivansor which is now in Karwar in Karnataka, The Cabo De Rama Chapel was then later affiliated to the Church of  the Velim parish. St. Anthony Church at Cabo De Rama was elevated into a separate Parish church in 1889.

The Chapel without a Chaplain located in the parish of St. Anthony Church, Cabo De Rama, Goa is The Our Lady of Piety Chapel. Nuem, Cabo De Rama, Goa.

The Number of Catholics in the Parish of St. Anthony Church at Cabo De Rama, Goa is around 400.
The Feast of the patron saint, St Anthony is celebrated on 15th February every year by the parishioners.

The St. Anthony Church, Cabo De Rama, Goa is managed by the Pilar Fathers SFX.
The address of the Cabo De Rama church is St. Anthony Church, Cabo De Rama, Cananguinim, Goa 403703.

 

 

Chapel

Map

Religious Orders in the Parish