The Church of St Luzia, Old Goa, Goa is one of the extinct Goan Churches which was also called the Church of St Lucy. The Santa Luzia Parish Church was built at Daugim on the outskirts of the City of Old Goa. It was close to the convent of St Dominic. The Santa Luzia Church was built in 1544 by Dom Frei Joao Afonso de Albuquerque. As the population in the parish kept declining, in 1864 it became a Chapel affiliated to the St Blaise Church. The Church of Santa Luzia fell into ruins and completely fell apart by 1873. In the compound of the Church was a huge Cross.