The Holy Spirit Church, Naroa, Goa is popularly called ‘The Naroa Church’ locally in Goa, The parish of Naroa was founded in 1710, the year in which the Holy Spirit church, Naroa was blessed, the Holy Spirit church, Naroa was built by Diogo Da Silveira, captain of the fort of Naroa, commonly known as Narvem. The bell of the Holy Spirit church at Naroa church originally belonged to the Holy Trinity church of Old Goa which no longer exists.
The Number of Catholics in the Parish of Holy Spirit Church at Naroa, Goa is 250.
The Feast of Holy Spirit Church at Naroa, Goa is celebrated on the day of the Pentecost (50 Days after Easter).
The Address of the Naroa Church is Holy Spirit Church at Naroa, Piedade, Goa 403403.
The Telephone Contact Number of Holy Spirit Church at Naroa, Goa is 0832 2280355.