Holy Cross Church, Cavelossim, Goa

Holy Cross Church, Cavelossim, Goa

Holy Cross Church, Cavelossim, Goa is called ‘Igreja de Santa Cruz em Cavelossim, Goa’ in Portuguese. The Holy Cross Church, Cavelossim, Goa is popularly called ‘The Cavelossim Church’ locally in Goa. The Cavelossim Church, was originally a chapel,  built in 1763 and affiliated to the parish of Carmona. The Cavelossim chapel was delinked and created into a separate parish of Holy Cross Church, Cavelossim on 25.1.1948.

The Religious Orders present in the Parish of Holy Cross Church, Cavelossim, Goa are The Franciscan Missionaries of Christ the King (FMCK). The Franciscan Missionaries of Christ the King (FMCK) in Cavelossim are based at Asro, Cavelossim, Goa and at Premdhan, Cavelossim, Goa.

The Educational Institute present in the parish of Holy Cross Church, Cavelossim, Goa is Holy Cross Institute High School, Cavelossim, Goa. The Social welfare institutes in the parish of Holy Cross Church, Cavelossim, Goa are ASRO HIV Community Care Cantre and hospital run by Caritas and Franciscan Missionaries of Christ the King (FMCK).

The Chapel  (without chaplain) in the Parish of Holy Cross Church, Cavelossim, Goa is
Our Lady of Miracles Chapel, Mobor, Cavelossim, Goa.
.
The Number of Catholics in the parish of Holy Cross Church at Cavelossim, Goa is 3,900.
The Feast of Holy Cross Church at Cavelossim, Goa is Celebrated on 3rd May every year.

The Parish Priest of Holy Cross Church at Cavelossim, Goa is Fr Jose Ubaldo Mariano de Cunha.
The Priest at Home at Holy Cross Church at Cavelossim, Goa is Fr Jacinto Rodrigues.

The Address of the Cavelossim Church is Holy Cross Church, Cavelossim, Goa 403731.
The telephone Contact number of Holy Cross Church at Cavelossim, Goa is 0832 2871401 and 0832 2871026.
The Email address of Holy Cross Church at Cavelossim, Goa is holycrosschurchcav@rediffmail.com.

 


Image Courtesy http://www.online-instagram.com/tag/salcette

Chapel

Institutions in the Parish

Upcoming Events

Map

Patron Saint

Religious Orders in the Parish